Masking film is pressure sensitive adhesive backed film. Mainly used in painting industry to mask of the areas that are not suppose to be painted The adhesive is the key element to its usefulness, as it allows the tape to be easily removed without leaving residue or damaging the surface to which it is applied. Films with masking adhesive backed can be used for more rigorous applications compared to masking papers.
It is also very popular amongst all aluminum metal part manufactures as it offers very good abrasion resistance of surfaces without ghosting of adhesives on removal.
However masking film can basically be used for any purpose required of it, and is not limited solely to painting & aluminum metal part manufactures needs.
- Safepack easy to handle Masking films are high performance, high temperature performers.
- Safepack masking solutions provides firm adhesion to applied surfaces & leaves clear, residuless surfaces on removal.
- Masking film when applied surfaces over glass like items it protects the surface from scratches. It’s a popular choice for glass screen protection industry.
- Can be installed manually, no heat application is required.
- All aluminum metal part manufactures & converters found the film very useful as it resist abrasion of the surface. The products to be masked are Al. door panels, Al. Chimneys, Al. composite panels like Golden Al./ Sand. Poly/ Silver Al. etc.
- In painting industry masking film is very useful for defining painting boarder lines.
- Masking film gives elegant look of excellent quality packing with good branding of manufacturer direct to the end customer.
- Aluminum Metal part industry
- Painting industry
- Glass surfaces/ screen protection
- Many more….
Manufactured under strict ISO 9001-2008 norms, SP-Masking products does not contain substances which are considered as dangerous to the health, neither in the production phase of the film, nor in the use of the end product . It can be recycled both as material and as energy.