Hygroscopic & hazardous nature of powdered chemicals & drug formulations often leads to lump formation & deterioration of properties in case of failure of packaging system during transit.
Considering the hygroscopic nature of chemicals, laminate is designed in such a way that it imparts excellent moisture barrier to multiwall sacks. Alu barrier foil is used as one of layer of laminate which imparts barrier properties to the laminate. Apart from this, laminate can also be manufactured with antistatic property to ensure free flow by avoiding sticking of chemical to sack wall thus saving time & reducing losses due to sticking. For easy tube making process we have also kept uncoated area so as to facilitate pasting.
Paper/ PE / Alu foil / PE
- Barrier laminate ensures packed product safety by avoiding lump formation & deterioration of properties & also the aroma retention.
- Laminates key-attribute is 20 mm uncoated area at one edge used for pasting paper to paper for excellent machinability on sack-tube forming machine.
- High strength & high stiffness to avoid failure during transit.
- Excellent machinability on tube forming machine.
- As an intermediate laminate for packaging of chemical ingredients like ammonium nitrate, calcium phosphate, carbon black & Bulk drugs dyes etc.
- Packaging of agricultural products, fertilizers, pesticides & fungicides.
- Basis Weight – 195 Gsm / Custom
- Width –
- Jumbo reel form 900 mm – 1200 mm
- Slitted coils – As per the requirement