Scrim-reinforced films are being widely used as a base substrate for manufacturing high-strength adhesive tapes.
These are 3 layered laminates composed of poly film, scrim & poly film. Reinforcement did use bi/tri-directional scrims.
Generally, pigmented LDPE films are scrim laminated using a thin layer of LDPE resin but can make available in a transparent option.
- Scrim-reinforced films are versatile lightweight yet high-strength laminate that gives excellent service performance.
- Laminate is treated with special surface treatment due to which coated adhesive forms an excellent bond with laminate. Therein turn prevent the ghosting of adhesive.
- Reinforced scrim offers exceptional high tear and puncture resistance.
- Laminate is an excellent barrier to moisture & water.
- Tapes manufactured using these laminates are durable.
- Poly film/scrim / Poly film
- As a base stock for adhesive tapes like duct tape etc.
- Basis Weight – 120 Gsm / Custom
- Width –
- Jumbo reel form 900 mm – 1600 mm
- Slitted coils – As per the requirement