A Nonwoven fabric is a material that is made from long fibers, bonded together mechanically, chemically or thermally. Nonwovens are engineered to be strong, durable and at the same time lightweight which are intended for single use applications that can replaces traditional cloth like materials.
Polycoated Nonwovens are preferred choice for automotives especially for cotton or clothlike materials due to its various advantages. During manufacturing of car interiors Polycoated nonwoven fabric not only offers nice appearance but also provides very good abrasion resistance. Easy plyability makes processing easy. Coloring Nonwoven fabrics are made by impregnating dies during the processing only so has high tolerance against discoloration during long runs.
NWs used in our laminates are non-toxic, non-smelling & safe for sensitive skin. Also, polyethylene being used is impermeable to micro organisms, water repellent
- Non Woven Fabric / PE
- The laminate is truly loaded with features like lightweight, flexible, liquid resistance, non-toxic, non-irritating & safe for skin.
- Polycoated Spunlace nonwoven offers good absorbency on one side & polymer layer offers repellency on the other side.
- High tear & tensile strength that makes it more durable.
- Extremely low linting laminate i.e., it do not release fibre fragments and other particles during handling and use.
- Very soft feel that makes the laminate comfortable & gives clothlike feel.
- No discoloration of fabric
- Especially designed to promote easy usage and safe handling practices for an extensive range of automotive procedures.
Headliners, Floor carpets, parcel trays, Load shelfs, trunk carpets, seat backings & other various parts
- Basis Weight – 40/50/60/70/ 80 Gsm / Custom
- Width –
- Jumbo reel form 900 mm – 1600 mm
- Slitted coils – As per the requirement