Safepack Ind. Ltd. specializes in various special/custom coatings on versatile substrates (Paper/ film/ foil). Safepack special barrier chemical coated kraft liners are designed to give Water & Grease resistance with low odor & low MVTR properties to use in various food & non food packagings applications.
- In many applications, these coated kraft liners can replace costly, non-recyclable curtain coated/ poly-laminated liner boards & plastic bags.
- Coated paper that are used for folding cartons, boxboard grades, & liner boards used in corrugated packagings.
- Coated papers can be used for moisture retention when used on the interior surface or to prevent moisture penetrations into container when used on the exterior surface.
- Coated liners are printable, repulpable, recyclable, cold-set glueable, and FDA compliant as well.
- Environment friendly.
- Gsm of Paper : Custom (As per customer’s requirement)
- Coating Gsm : 5-6 Gsm
- Width : Up to 2000 mm
- Forms available : Jumbo reels/ Sheet/ Slitted coils.
Typical application includes roll wrap for fine papers, multi-wall bags, produce & poultry boxes, frozen meat patty boxes, archival storage & in few cases for corrosion sensitive products.
Manufactured under ISO 9001-2008 environment. It does not contain substances which are considered as dangerous to the health, neither in the production phase nor in the use of end product. It can be recycled both as material and energy. Use of polymers is kept to the bare minimum making this product environment friendly.